HOST YOUR EVENT
1. A 600 square foot building that’s mostly unfurnished, but has a small kitchen area with sink and stove. We can possibly supply tables and chairs if needed.
2. A 750 square foot community/social center (aka “Sugarloaf Center”), equipped with art/craft supplies, large tables, science/nature study aids, book exchange, zine library, etc. Also includes sink and stove. Internet is available in this space.
3. A semi-secluded, woodsy, outdoor shelter with a picnic table and nearby fire pit.
4. A shared garden space that’s available for skillshares and classes.
5. Outdoor pavilion, adjacent to a large field, that’s often used for music concerts and similar events. The floor of the pavilion is paved and it has electricity.
6. A large sports field, including bases and nets for ball games.
7. Two playgrounds that include picnic tables, swings, slides, a wooden fort, and more.
8. A fire pit area with nearby picnic tables.
9. A large gravel area where we also host the Williams Farmers’ Market.
We have a parking lot, 2 restrooms (including baby changing table and wheelchair ramp), water readily available around the land, as well as electricity. Outdoor space on the land is available as a community park from dawn until dusk every day, but you can also reserve any of the spaces listed above for your event.
We understand that it’s essential that the Williams community has a physical space that fosters thoughtful engagement with our neighbors, as well as an open place to exercise our bodies and minds in an intentional way. Please keep in mind that all Covid-19 county and state mandates will need to be followed at any gathering on SCA land.
Contact the SCA Events Coordinator for more info at email@example.com.